We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences.

We had paid so much money and it wasn't 5% of what we had paid. Poor quality service, food was overly fried. Swimming pool was filled with sea water, the entertainment was worst - not even matching the Indian standards, the performers were from villages.

Please don't opt as they really don't serve you well. No good rooms, very poor crowd, very much for people into alcohol and casinos. Worst entertainment. Worst performances. No signages. No cleaning.

Its a complete NO NO NO NO!

Please understand they have taken 10,000 for a couple and they have really bad service :( no value for the money

Had an Experience with Amet Majesty Cruises?

Comments

Hello , Could you please provide some more details on your cruise experience.I am gathering information on AMET cruise.

I have a couple of questions to ask.

If you could provide your e-mail id so that i can send you the same.Thank you!

They are pathetic cruise ever. Please dont try this ever.

Regards

Vasanthi.

to Amet Cruises is Bad Gurgaon, Haryana, India #761496

Hi

Could you provide some more details on the cruise experience?

AMET Cruises was bad. total money waste :(

ekdum sahi bol rahe ho. Yeh Cruise ekdum ghatiya hai aur bahut hi gandhe quality ka entertainment dikhate issey acha tho mai paani mai khud ke doob jaoo..